I made some more Sparkle pendants from Lynn Davy's tutorial, these are destined to be turned into jewellery once I can afford to buy some stuff to make it with!
I have other blogs, and I love all things crafty. I am constantly experimenting and learning new techniques which I enjoy sharing, so keep your eye out for new posts!
The Flaming Bacon Tiara Quandry
-
The Flaming Bacon Tiara Quandry... the other day on facebook, I posted a
photo of a Flame Tiara that I had made. I had used a filter (Oh I felt so
artis...
However, I’m great at starting things
-
oh yes, more projects than you can shake a stick at (why would you even do
that?) I’m sure if you make anything at all, you know the feeling. anyway…
I’ve ...
Loads of Beautiful copper in this treasury
-
'Copper Creations' by Fluidglassartbeads These are wonderful Copper
creations by the Cpteam - Craft Pimp Team
Art Nouveau copper toggle cl...
McDaddio
$...
Whoops!
-
I've been working hard at updating my Etsy shop regularly but seem to have
completely neglected my Blog. I must try harder.
Anyway there are lots of beads ...
-
Shockingly, I have not updated this blog in over a year! This is bad form
on my behalf, and I am hoping to get back to updating it more regularly
again. Fi...
Welcome to 2011!
-
2010 ended on a high note. We spent the last week in lovely Corinthia by
minus 15 degrees but sunny! It was a fantastic week!
Sadly on the first day 2011 -...
Asymmetry
-
I drove up Brathay hill in a furious temper yesterday. Radio 4 are
re-running a series on Cern originally broadcast in 2008, which coincides
nicely with t...
At LOOOOOONG Last
-
As the title suggests I've fianlly got around to updating this blog. Things
have been hectic since I started my Blogspot.
I started a new job so most of my...
No comments:
Post a Comment